Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2009

The Great Sock Trade `09 is On!!!...

The Great Sock Trade '09 is On!

Molly loves hand knit socks.
She makes excellent hand wrought bronze double pointed knitting
needles, and wants to trade a set for your hand knit socks.

Please email Molly at Molly@celticswan.com

"Three years ago I put a notice up on our website newsletter that I would like to trade for some socks... wow, knitters from all over the world have responded with fantastic quality work."

It said:
"I have done my annual try at making socks, and once again, failed.
I am a crocheter, weaver, spinner, felter, etc, etc, but...
that won't get me a pair of hand knit socks.
Therefore, I want to trade a set of double pointed bronze needles for a pair of hand knit socks. Natural fibers. And my feet are size 10."

Ich mach mit. Die Aktion geht noch bis 15. August 2009

1 Kommentar:

dreams come true hat gesagt…

Ich mache auch mit und habe das Paar schon fertig gestrickt....
http://sockssurplus.blogspot.com/

Molly ist eine tolle Person und bei der ganzen Aktion ist es sicher ein bonus sie kennengelernt zu haben.